Adapted from Baby Foodie
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach or 1/2 c. steamed fennel
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup gluten free instant oats
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 Tb. olive oil
- salt and pepper
1. Place all of the ingredients in a bowl. Fold together with your hands until everything is well incorporated and set aside.
2. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degree F and line a baking sheet with tin foil sprayed with safe cooking spray or olive oil.
3. Roll meat mixture into 1″ balls. I find it helps to wet your hands throughout the process.
4. Place the meatballs onto the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through and gently browned.
Yield: 30-36 meatballs depending on size
Storage: 3 days in fridge or 3 months in freezer